Website usage terms and conditions
This site is owned and operated by SilentArena Inc. whose registered office is 2329 N. Career Ave., Suite 314, Sioux falls, SD 57107, registered in the US.
The term 'SilentArena' or 'us' or 'we' refers to SilentArena Inc. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and photos.
- Reproduction of material and content on this website is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. The ONLY exception to this is photos may be reproduced for personal use without permission.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We cannot be held liable for any damage to any computer systems as a result of our website having been compromised.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Competition terms and conditions
These rules and any other rules specified by SilentArena Limited or any of its group of companies (herein referred to as "The Company") from time to time ("Competition Rules") apply to any competition which is run by or on behalf of the Company ("Competition"). By taking part in a Competition, you agree to be bound by the Competition Rules and by the decisions of the Company which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Competition rules.
- Entry into the competition is only by a Facebook "Like" of the Company official Facebook page.
- All entries must be received by the closing date of the competition and only those who "Like" the company Facebook page at the time of closing are eligible. Those entering the completion after close will not be eligible but will be for future competitions provided they continue to "Like" the Company Facebook page and are still doing so at the closing date of any future competition.
- Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and, unless otherwise stated, are limited to one per person. Prizes may be provided by a third party sponsor of the Competition. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize with cash or a prize of comparable value.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to SilentArena Inc and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for the purposes of the competition.
- The winning entry will be that which has met the entry criteria and which most closely meets the Competition criteria specified.
- Unless stated otherwise in the Competition Notice, prize winners will be chosen at random from all within 28 days of the closing date specified in the Competition Notice.
- Unless otherwise stated, each Competition is open to all US residents of 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- By entering a Competition you:
- grant the Company, any third parties appointed by the Company for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition and the Competition sponsor(s) permission to use your name and likeness for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition, for announcing the winner of the Competition and for related promotional purposes; and
- grant the Company and any Competition sponsor(s) the right to use your personal information to send you information about their respective products and services which may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive this information, please follow the instructions given.
- If you are a winner, you may have to provide additional information (including, without limitation, proof of age or identity) and/or complete additional documents and return them to the Company within a specified period. Failure to provide additional information and/or complete additional documents within the required time period, or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed will result in your disqualification as a winner and an alternative winner will be selected.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual's prior consent.
- The name(s) of the winner(s) and details of the winning entry or entries will be sent to anyone who requests the same within three (3) months of the closing date of the Competition. Requests should be sent to the postal or email address for competition entries and, if postal, should be accompanied by an SAE.
- If you are a winner of a Competition:
- the receipt by you of any prize is conditional upon you complying with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation, the Competition Rules;
- you acknowledge and agree that neither the Company or any Competition sponsor(s) or any of their employees, agents or subcontractors shall have any liability to you whatsoever in connection with your use and/or possession of your prize and cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Provided that nothing in these Competition Rules shall exclude or limit the liability of any party for personal injury or death caused by negligence or for anything else which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- The Company cannot accept any responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination of these, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Competition
- All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses upgrades etc.) as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Company is the promoter of the Competition.
- If any of these rules are deemed to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the affected rules shall be deleted from these Competition Rules but the remaining rules shall continue in full force and effect.
- These Competition Rules and each Competition are governed by US law. Any disputes arising between the Company and any third party in relation to these Competition Rules and/or a Competition shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the US courts (save that the Company shall be entitled to take action against a third party in any other jurisdiction).